NuLeaf® is a sustainable organic compost made from leaves. NuLeaf® is approved for all-purpose usage including: vegetable, fruit and flower gardens, trees, shrubs, and lawns.
Available in 8 Quart Bags
Bags can be ordered in box and pallet quantities
Turn over a NuLeaf® in your garden with our OMRI listed and US Compost Council STA compost!
Seaside Mulch’s NuLeaf® is a sustainable organic compost made from leaves. NuLeaf® is manure and bio-solid free.
OMRI listed means that NuLeaf® may be used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to the USDA National Organic Program Rule.
NuLeaf® Application Instructions
New Lawn/Sod Installation:
- Apply NuLeaf® evenly at 1”- 2” depth
- Till into 4”-6” of soil
- Smooth the surface, then seed, plug, or sod
Flower & Vegetable Gardens:
- Apply NuLeaf® evenly at 2”- 4” depth
- Till into 6”- 12” of soil
- Apply 400lbs of NuLeaf® per 1000 square feet
- Water covered area after application
- Apply NuLeaf® evenly at 3” or more depth
- Reduce fertilizer application if applicable
- Avoid placing compost on plant trunks/stems
- Water thoroughly before and after mulching
Soil Amendment for Tree & Shrub planting:
- Use a 20/80 NuLeaf®/soil blend for normal soils
- Use up to a 50/50 blend for sandy or clay soils